Back to Bissel

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Back to Bissel

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Dieter - Mage

Sure Scott, have a seat... Are you traveling or are you from around here?

OCC: Did Dieter Charm Monster have any effect?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:33 am

Dieter had a friendly reaction. Does he still want to charm the beast? I interpreted the "and then try to peg him..." for if the reaction check failed.

If I misread, I will gladly roll the Save vs spells for the cyclops :)
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:22 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes will stay invisible behind something so that assuming nothing transpires, he can become visible again and join the group. For now he observes and listens.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:19 am

OCC: Why push it, if the critter is friendly let's see what he has to say.
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:15 am

Scott sits, placing his club/trunk next to himself. Scott thank you for share fire. Even though no more snows, it still chilly at night.

Used to live in cave in valley. Got froze so moved to cave up mountain. No better but at least no covered in snow and ice. Travel back to cave now. Hope to find new sheep to make new herd. Them all die in snow. Funny how it freeze when summer.

If bear live in cave, maybe Scott eat bear for while. Mmmm...
Scott's stomach growls. He reaches into a pouch on his hip and pulls out a wad of pemmican the size of a shrub and puts it into his mouth. He chews slowly and then seems to realize something was wrong. He burps, grabs another pinch of the meat, and offers it to Dieter.

This you house? I no see it before, he says, waving the offering towards the tower a if pointing, bits of shredded meat a foot long falling as he does so.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 69/69
--Dandy 40/40 < Cure Light Wounds x7,Bless, Hold Personx2, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r,Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead,Protection from Evil 10' radius, Cure serious woundsx3,Raise dead, flame strike >
Castinus 39/39
--Furuk 78/78
Dieter 42/42 < Magic Missile x 2, Otiluke's Smoky Sphere, Sleep, Auditory Illusion, Continual Light, Flaming Sphere, Stinking Cloud , Fireball, Lightning Bolt , Monster Summoning I, Slow, Charm Monster, Evard's Black Tentacles, Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer, Monster Summoning III , Otiluke's Radiant Sphere, Teleport >
--Acquaire
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:39 am

Grimes - Fighter

Seeing that this thing doesn't appear to be a threat, Grimes will discreetly make himself visible and make his way to the camp, politely greeting the Cyclops, but keeping a wary distance.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:18 am

Dieter - Mage

Dieter will take a piece of the cured meat: Yes, this is my house. I have some friends around here, they should be back soon. He will say munching on the meat. Were making our way toward a town called Bissel. Have you heard of it?
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Castinus emerges from hiding. He helps himself to some meat, keeping quiet as the giant answers the party's questions.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Craigers07 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Furuk - Fighter

After hearing Dieter mentioning his friends to the giant, Furuk emerges from hiding to join the others.
Craigers07

Postby greyarea » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:42 am

Hmmm. No know Bissel, says Scott. Not know any town. Herd sheep and live in cave, so only see other people few times a season.

Hmmm, me think Bobby and Jean mention a town once. No recall name. Jean, she so pretty. Scott loves Jean but only see her when all get together.
He gets lost in the fire. The flames dance in his eye.

As the others appear he suddenly notices that he's outnumbered. Wow. Many friends you have, and nodding at Grimes adds, and only get smaller. All live in house?

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 69/69
--Dandy 40/40 < Cure Light Wounds x7,Bless, Hold Personx2, Find Traps, Augury, Silence 15'r,Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead,Protection from Evil 10' radius, Cure serious woundsx3,Raise dead, flame strike >
Castinus 39/39
--Furuk 78/78
Dieter 42/42 < Magic Missile x 2, Otiluke's Smoky Sphere, Sleep, Auditory Illusion, Continual Light, Flaming Sphere, Stinking Cloud , Fireball, Lightning Bolt , Monster Summoning I, Slow, Charm Monster, Evard's Black Tentacles, Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer, Monster Summoning III , Otiluke's Radiant Sphere, Teleport >
--Acquaire
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain