OOC Chat

Scalydemon's p-b-p LL game

Moderator: Scalydemon

Re: OOC Chat

Postby connivingsumo » Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Jeffery St. Clair wrote:Sorry guys - I caught a bad case of the stomach flu and didn't do much of anything on Thursday. Feeling better now, though. Game On!

That sucks! :x Glad you're feeling better!! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Sat May 05, 2012 12:54 am

WOW!! :shock:

The dice Gods are being nice to me so far in this adventure! Decent stats, HPs, good level, decent gold, AND *gloves of swimming & climbing*!! 8-)

I was totally afraid of having a level 6 Dwarf and HP rolls of: 1,1,1,1,1,2 = 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Character should be done tonight and I'll post in the game thread too.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

I will apologize now... I have consumed a fair amount of 'adult beverages' and I am having difficulty locating the NAME of the King, and the Cleric, sadly. I have read the game thread once through, and am "going at it" again.

If any of you have the names - if they're available - that would be awesome! ;)

*I will check the "Gamer Gatherings" thread to see if they are listed there.*

connivingsumo

Postby Scalydemon » Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 am

Just a heads up that I put up a more localized map in the Settings, Panthoens thread. It shows Krakesborough to the West/SW of Tolouse, (colored green)

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby Jeffery St. Clair » Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 am

Didn't actually post that I dismounted to go on foot. I try not to assume, since I haven't played in years - when the DM says it's unwise to continue traveling on horseback, are our characters smart enough to stop?

Also, how do you handle sword and main-gauche fighting in LL? I know you're making the rolls - I just want to know what they'll be. ;)
Jeffery St. Clair

Postby Scalydemon » Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi, it sounded clear enough from your post that you had dismounted, so no problem

For 2 weapon fighting I allow people to use a sword and off hand dagger if you like. The off hand weapon (dagger or hand ax are allowable) would get no STR bonus and would also attack at -2 to hit

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby Jeffery St. Clair » Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 am

Fair enough. 8-)
Jeffery St. Clair

Postby Scalydemon » Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 am

Hi, just a heads up that I posted a rather crude map of the current positioning in the Settings, Pantheon, Maps etc thread :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Scalydemon

Postby Scalydemon » Fri May 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Greeting fellow travellers,

Just a quick note on dice rolls. When I post dice rolls in a thread they are raw, un-modified rolls. I do have your character sheets printed out and am aware of any bonuses you may have through STR, DEX, Magic items etc, and do factor these in, but what you will see in the thread is a raw roll. This saves me alot of time not looking things up when your character rolls a 3 or something that is not close.

Thanks, and I will look to roll out this combat round soon. Will you win initiative? Or will these freaky Toads attack first, possibly disrupting the Elf's spell? And, what are these pale yellow Toad things? Hmmm.....only the dice know :twisted:

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Scalydemon

Postby connivingsumo » Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Scalydemon wrote:Greeting fellow travellers,

Just a quick note on dice rolls. When I post dice rolls in a thread they are raw, un-modified rolls. I do have your character sheets printed out and am aware of any bonuses you may have through STR, DEX, Magic items etc, and do factor these in, but what you will see in the thread is a raw roll. This saves me alot of time not looking things up when your character rolls a 3 or something that is not close.

Thanks, and I will look to roll out this combat round soon. Will you win initiative? Or will these freaky Toads attack first, possibly disrupting the Elf's spell? And, what are these pale yellow Toad things? Hmmm.....only the dice know :twisted:

Sounds good to me - # = raw role - got it. :D

connivingsumo

PreviousNext

Return to Night of the Walking Wet