The Pacesetter section

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: The Pacesetter section

Postby sniderman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Yes to all but Sandman, as the system is fairly different. But all others are interchangeable. Stats are the same, PTs are the same, etc.
sniderman

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 am

sniderman wrote:Yes to all but Sandman, as the system is fairly different. But all others are interchangeable. Stats are the same, PTs are the same, etc.

And even Sandman characters would work, it's just mainly that the Action Table is simplified. As a side note I've had the thought that the simplified rules in Sandman would be great for choose your own adventure style game books.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby DavetheLost » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Two thoughts.
One does the PaceSetter section need a "General" board category? I have mixed thoughts about this, but as the line grows it may be warranted.

Two @Dan: Do you have an interested in publishing choose your own adventure or solitaire adventures? Not necessarily Sandman but using those mechanics? I have written several solitaire adventures for Tunnels&Trolls and would love to branch out beyond just that style of fantasy.
DavetheLost

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 pm

DavetheLost wrote:Two thoughts.
One does the PaceSetter section need a "General" board category? I have mixed thoughts about this, but as the line grows it may be warranted.

Two @Dan: Do you have an interested in publishing choose your own adventure or solitaire adventures? Not necessarily Sandman but using those mechanics? I have written several solitaire adventures for Tunnels&Trolls and would love to branch out beyond just that style of fantasy.

Yes absolutely. Could be Sandman mechanics or straight up Pacesetter System, for any of the Pacesetter line, but ideally right now for Rotworld or Cryptworld would be fun. Drop me a line and we can talk about it. goblinoidgames at yahoo dot com
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby kjc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 pm

I was really hoping for some Pacesetter space opera. Any teasers about the hinted at sci fi game? :mrgreen:
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby MattyHelms » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 am

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see what's in the works.

Between Labyrinth Lord, Mutant Future, and Cryptworld, Goblinoid Games has recreated a lot of my childhood. The only one missing is a certain superhero game... Wait a minute, Goblinoid does own a system with a color action resolution chart... :D
MattyHelms

Previous

Return to Open Discussion