2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby Spanningtree » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Soldath - Mage

Standing up he will engage Pyotr, Athelstan and Renardius. Tret's slumber was induced by me... two of the arrows that cut Marion's life thread came from him. Gesturing to Marion. Our issues are thick as mousqitos and then we have this strangeness contributing to our dwindling numbers. It was this or push him out the window....
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Looking thoughtfully at Soldath for a second, then at Renardius and Pyotr, Athelstan says "Hmmm. He is an odd sort, I cannot argue this. But I think his bluster is theatrics and dramatics, nothing more. I don't think he would cut down one of us in cold blood. But I am a warrior, not a physician or diplomat. I say revive him, and let's get this resolved. If nothing else, we need all the hands we can get to make things right around here." Then he pauses, and says "if we do find out he is up to no good, we will deal with him... harshly. It's your call though... brother?" (to Renardius for his opinion)
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 am

Biz: MU

"I'm no archer, nor am I skilled as a combatant, but it seems to me that it was, simply, a mistake; however, I defend Soldath. If for no other reason he is a fellow user of the arcane, and I understand - given previous circumstances - how he may feel the need to "subsidize" the damage to our party."

Biz looks at Soldath with deep, heart-felt eyes; with a whisper she says with sympathy, yet sterness, "You better be straight about this."
Last edited by connivingsumo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kipper » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 am

Renardius (Cleric)

"The immediate danger is over now, I agree with Athelstan: let us wake him and see what he has to say for himself."
kipper

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 am

Soldath - Mage

Soldath will wak Tret by lightly slapping his cheek. C'mon then lets wake.
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

Tret awakens. His guiding spirit is free to make him speak at any time. ;)
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret wakes with a start. Confusion and a bit of fear cross his face as he sees the party looking down at him. He reaches for his bow.

"Jarek? Jarek? What's going on? Did we win? How did I fall asleep?"
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan will stand by quietly waiting for this situation to resolve itself. Confident that he isn't the best person to ask the questions, he leaves that to someone else, but if Tret starts to go off on one of his eccentric outbursts, Athelstan will firmly tell him to cease his theatrics and clear this up so we can get back to what's important.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Soldath - Mage

Tret... Tret... I put you to sleep. You contributed heavily to Marion's demise. He will say pointing to Marion. She put her back to you assuming that she could trust you. Any explanation?
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret stares at the mage with disbelief. "What? You put me to sleep in the midst of battle? You purposefully attacked an ally rather than the enemy all because of some errant shots?

I was bitten and had blood drained by a vampire bat just this past night when I was standing guard! Or did you forget that? Woozy and with lady luck against me my shots were off. What's your excuse, rich boy? I should never have trusted a miscreant from Vorloi to watch my back!

In the heat of battle, shots go awry and blades miss their targets: that's the way of battle. But "friends" who bewitch their associates on purpose in battle rather than engaging the enemy? That's treachery! You traitor, Soldath! You vile fiend!

I thought maybe some witchcraft from an orcish shaman had put me out but a fellow adventurer? How do we know that you didn't use your magic to make my shots fly at Marion? Of us here, you are the only one who purposefully attacked.. nae, betrayed a fellow in battle!!

Who are you to point fingers, you cowardly traitor? How dare you call me a villain when it is you who cast a spell on your ally as he was defending this house? I never should have trusted a rich boy from the Barony of Vorloi to watch my back!
"

Tret's face grows redder and redder with rage as he talks, his voice rising in anger. He sweeps his finger at everyone present. "You should tie him up and make sure he doesn't betray the rest of you while we come up with a plan to defend this place and take the battle to the enemy!"
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror