SpectreCON- Pacific NW Old school mini Con

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

SpectreCON- Pacific NW Old school mini Con

Postby Scalydemon » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:25 am

Saturday November 7th 2015, from 2pm - whenever

I am hosting an old school D&D party and you are invited if you live in the Pacific NW (or are inclined to travel). Seattle, Tacoma, Portland OR, Vancouver BC, Spokane WA etc all are invited.
This would be at my house in Maple Valley WA (20 miles SE of Seattle). I have rooms etc to crash in if anyone comes from out of town and wants to stay (large house).

Previously I have had a couple D&D summer BBQ parties where a version of this happened (at the last one we had about 14 people and had 2 DMs running the sewer section of A1 simultaneously), but I am hoping to get up to 20 attendees for this.

What there will be:
1/4 bbl of micro beer (I have a tap & kegerator fridge)
Multiple DMs running 1e or earlier, or related simulacra games.
A grill available. Free hot dogs and cheap soda

The cost is free unless you want to chip in for beer.

This party invitation / organization will be done via evite so if potentially interested you can express interest here, and make sure to PM me your email address to add to the evite.

-Thanks and hope to see you there

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Re: SpectreCON- Pacific NW Old school mini Con

Postby Scalydemon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Just a bump on this as it is coming up soon, Saturday Nov 7th

If you are somewhat local and interested PM me your email address so I can ad u to the evite.
Attendance is currently about 2/3 full thanks

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Return to Gamer Gatherings