Cardboard Heroes? Counters,etc.,etc.

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: Cardboard Heroes? Counters,etc.,etc.

Postby Blood axe » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 am

Any good/cheap flat dungeon "tiles" ?? Inked Adventures seems good. Any others?
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Outsider73 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Mach Front wrote:Everything has been free for a while over at the excellent One Monk Miniatures. (check the left sidebar, including the tons of stuff under the "forum hoard" section.

This is my go-to site for paper miniatures.
The Brave and the Old - Your Source for Family Friendly Comic Book News and Reviews
Outsider73

Postby liam_c_brennan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:45 am

3llense'g wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Thank you! Neat! Not many Demi-humans though.(I saw only 1 Dwarf.)

Also, no thieves, clerics or women. :D (Ok, 2 women, one of them a cleric, but you get my point.)

Gimme a break, they're free for gosh sake! Free, I tells ya! :P

Anyways, I'd let adventurers #2, #3 and #25 count as thieves...leather armour, no shields etc
“ It’s interesting to note that (Australians) celebrate Easter the same way we do…commemorating the death and resurrection of Jesus, by telling our children (that) a giant bunny rabbit left chocolate eggs in the night. “ - BILL HICKS (1962-1994)
liam_c_brennan

Postby Blood axe » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, they are good & FREE!- but still no Elves/Halflings. :cry:
Blood axe

Postby Blood axe » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

I found some free Steve Jackson Cardboard Heroes downloads at 4shared.com. FREE!
Lots of great game stuff there.
Blood axe

Postby Mach Front » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Blood axe wrote:I found some free Steve Jackson Cardboard Heroes downloads at 4shared.com. FREE!

Well, of course. It's a file-sharing site. For example, the Cardboard Heroes stuff is not free. When it's pirated and put on sites like 4shared one can get them for free, but they are not free.
Cardboard Heroes downloads at Steve Jackson Games e23 store
Mach Front

Postby Blood axe » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Mach Front wrote:
Blood axe wrote:I found some free Steve Jackson Cardboard Heroes downloads at 4shared.com. FREE!

Well, of course. It's a file-sharing site. For example, the Cardboard Heroes stuff is not free. When it's pirated and put on sites like 4shared one can get them for free, but they are not free.
Cardboard Heroes downloads at Steve Jackson Games e23 store

Sorry- i didnt know they were still available anywhere. Im "computer illiterate"- I just did a search and saw it.
Sorry guys- dont want you to do any illegal stuff.
Blood axe

Postby Dungeonstone » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:44 am

Blood axe wrote:Ive been actually thinking of a 3-D dungeon set-up. DwarvenForge is way too much. Im looking at possibly Dungeonstone. Anyone have any other good leads??

-------------------

I've decided against Dungeonstone. WHY? One door per set. ONE. Thats useless. You cant buy extra doors seperately either.

Just a note... When you stopped by our site we had only been up and running for just a few weeks at that point. ;)

We have since added the doors (both regular and gated) for sale separately and have also added an advanced set that comes with three doors for sale as well.
Dungeonstone

Postby Blood axe » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am

Dungeonstone wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Ive been actually thinking of a 3-D dungeon set-up. DwarvenForge is way too much. Im looking at possibly Dungeonstone. Anyone have any other good leads??

-------------------

I've decided against Dungeonstone. WHY? One door per set. ONE. Thats useless. You cant buy extra doors seperately either.

Just a note... When you stopped by our site we had only been up and running for just a few weeks at that point. ;)

We have since added the doors (both regular and gated) for sale separately and have also added an advanced set that comes with three doors for sale as well.

Great! Thanks alot! :D

Care to throw up a link here so people can see your stuff?
Blood axe

Postby Dungeonstone » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Blood axe wrote:
Dungeonstone wrote:

-------------------

Great! Thanks alot! :D

Care to throw up a link here so people can see your stuff?

I'm afraid that I can't post a link here since I have a newly registered account (The URL tag is disabled.) but I did post a notice about Dungeonstone in the Advertisements sub forum (so as to abide by the rules here).
Dungeonstone

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion