Star Ace?

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Star Ace?

Postby Saedor » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm

I know that Pacesetters' Star Ace game is not owned by Goblinoid Games. It's currently owned by Ronin Arts (I think) and available through Precis Intermedia. However it is one of the games that used the Pacesetter system, also used by Cryptworld, Rotworld and Timemaster.

That being the case, is discussion, support and possibly a PbP game of Star Ace allowed on these boards or would that be considered inappropriate?
Saedor

Re: Star Ace?

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Saedor wrote:I know that Pacesetters' Star Ace game is not owned by Goblinoid Games. It's currently owned by Ronin Arts (I think) and available through Precis Intermedia. However it is one of the games that used the Pacesetter system, also used by Cryptworld, Rotworld and Timemaster.

That being the case, is discussion, support and possibly a PbP game of Star Ace allowed on these boards or would that be considered inappropriate?

I don't see any problem, and it doesn't bother me any. Support would have to be purely fan support (not from me) since it is no longer part of the Pacesetter product line. But otherwise sure thing. Maybe the best thing would be to open a new forum in the Pacesetter section for general system/rule discussion and discussion of historical Pacesetter products (even their board games, etc.)? Does that sound ok?
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: Star Ace?

Postby Saedor » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am

Yep, that sounds good. :)
Saedor

Return to Open Discussion