.... and I'm back

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

.... and I'm back

Postby Thakazum » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Apologies for games I had to abandon. I moved countries (hemispheres!), traveled for a month and a half for work, moved from city to city in my new country and finally had to wait for internet connectivity to be installed in my new place. Getting caught up on all the threads now and hopefully will be able to join in some PbP action shortly.
Thakazum

Re: .... and I'm back

Postby sonofotho » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Glad to have you back on the boards! Hope life is less hectic for you these days! ;)
Running the Stonehell LL sandbox game
Ran the Yendo LL AEC sandbox game (on hiatus....for now)
sonofotho

Postby Adapt » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Hooray! Just in time, too! The PCs in my Northwest Barony pbp may soon have need for the extra manpower. ;) I've still got your character sheet in my inbox. If you're still down to play, I'll shoot you an email or catch you on IM and we can get the last few details filled in.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby Adapt » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Adapt wrote:The PCs in my Northwest Barony pbp may soon have need for the extra manpower.

Whoops! Ignore this, sonofotho! I'm sure Felix and his companions will be just fine...

8-)
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby Thakazum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 am

lol
Thakazum

Return to Open Discussion