Northwest Passage

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Northwest Passage

Postby Craigers07 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:12 am

Furuk - Fighter

Furuk smiles as he helps Grimes gather the loot.

"I don't mind if you take the sword Shae, if nobody else cares that I take a couple pieces of jewelry."
Last edited by Craigers07 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craigers07

Postby greyarea » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

OOC: I never cease to be amazed. I pegged Furuk to take the black blade. That said, I never expected the "halfling on the edge" to find religion or take up the trident, Wave. That said...

At Furuk's words, Shae picks up Blackrazor. He eyes involuntarily close as the the blade seems to pulse in her hands.

The rest of the party loads Theo with the remaining treasure. You are amazed at his back strength and wonder how many deadlifts and pullups he can do.

Reminder: Einar is back near the hot hallway, guarding the treasure that Theo left there. Hence, he was not in this battle.

Dandy uses his Staff of Healing on all:
Grimes Heal [1d6+1] = 5+1 = 6
Furuk Heal [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5
Dieter Heal [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5
Dandy Heal [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4
Castinus Heal [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3
Shae Heal [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3

He casts CSW on Furuk Heal [2d6+2] = 6+2 = 8
CLW on Grimes Heal [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3, Castinus Heal [1d6+1] = 5+1 = 6, and Shae Heal [1d6+1] = 2+1 = 3

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 33/46
--Furuk 38/51
Dieter 27/27 <sleep, continual light, fireball >
--Dandy 23/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Delay Poison, Augury, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Cure Disease, Dispel Magic >
Castinus 28/34
--Shaelyyndenel 19/21 <Burning Hands, Charm Person, Continual Light, Stinking Cloud>
Einar 11/11
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Dieter - Mage

Nabbing the bracers and putting them on he turns to the rest of the party: I'm not sure what to do next, did we miss any passages on the way in? If I remember correctly we were only supposed to take the items of power back from Keraptis... I'm not sure if we were supposed to engage the wizard himself, or his whereabouts for that matter. We have the items...

OCC@GM: Dieter's AC is now 2. Sheet updated with inventory and AC changes. Does Dieter know how many charges are left in the ice wand?

OCC@Party: Dieter has the realm shard, it can communicate with the folks that sent us here if there are no better ideas on where to go from here.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Grimes - Fighter of Supreme Badness and Right hand Man of Poseidon

Grimes shrugs and says "Pity, I wanted to stick Craptis in his guts." He looks at Theo and says "This fella's loaded, I'd say we start back then. And maybe we can find the city and our loot."

OOC: I forgot, were we expected to give back these cool weapons? Poseidon told me that he wanted me to keep Wave....
badams30

Postby greyarea » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Not to push too hard as a DM, but you might want to exit the actual dungeon before determining if it is over...
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Sorry... that was my idea, just poorly executed in words. Wurds sumtimez arnnt my frendz.

So let's proceed! Out, in, up or otherwise. Perhaps we'll find Craptis and I can poke him really good.
badams30

Postby kjc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Shae - Fighter/Mage
Shae shudders slightly, involuntarily as she caresses the Black Blade.
"Yes...we must be free from this place...there is much to be done...let us be on our way, there is no one else nearby. Keraptis must be elsewhere." Shae smiles. She then removes some cloth and wraps it aroung her hand. "Hmmm. Must have cut myself with the Blade...did not feel it at the time..."
Last edited by kjc on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Dieter - Mage

Watching Shae with the sword he raises an eyebrow. What's that you said Shae? Is the blade intelligent?
Spanningtree

Postby kjc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Shae - Fighter/Mage
THE BLADE BELONGS TO ME... I have earned my share of the spoils, right?" Shae says firmly. Her face then softens, "Oh...I am sorry Dieter, I should not have snapped at you. We are all exhausted and stressed. I hope you can forgive me" she says quietly.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Dieter - Mage

Why yes Shae, I am quite tired myself. I think we need to bivouac in this very room for a bit of rest. It's been a long day. Time for a bit of recharge.
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain