Back to Daggerford

badams30's Labyrinth Lord p=b-p game.

Moderator: badams30

Re: Back to Daggerford

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 am

Nahin - Elf

Hate to see you go Rory, return soon. We'll miss you...
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:00 am

You depart, Rory heading back to the Lady Luck, the rest of you going to visit your militia colleagues. You arrive at the militia barracks to find that Sherlen is still in Waterdeep, and Sgt Schultz is leading a patrol to the Way Inn and isn't expected back for several days. A new Sergeant named Roald is in charge at the moment, and greets you all warmly, especially Marcus, who technically outranks the Sergeant. He says that things have been quiet since you left, and the orc problem seems to have disappeared when the cold weather set in. The most excitement the town has had in the past couple of weeks was your return from the North, and a runaway wagon that destroyed two booths in the marketplace 3 days past. After the mundane update, you all leave and set out to attend to your own needs and personal visits, agreeing to meet back at the Lady Luck this evening.

(If you have other needs for purchases, etc, now is the time to attend to them. Let me know what you wish to buy, fix, sell, etc.)

The day passes with you all keeping busy, and trying to keep warm, as a cold wind blows and snow flurries fly all day. You return to the Lady Luck to find Owenden greeting you in typical warm fashion, and he discreetly mentions that a robed gentleman has reserved the private dining room for your meal tonight. "Must be a well to-do fella, he's arranged for quite a spread, heh..." he says that the man directed you to arrive by 6PM. You have a couple of hours to clean up and attend to things. As you enter your large room that you all share, you see Rory, with all his belongings packed and ready to depart. He nods at all of you and pauses to say his goodbyes.

Time to bid Rory farewell, and any last preparations prior to meeting with Flamstred? I'll give everyone a day or so to reply, then we'll start a new thread.
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 am

"This is something I just have to do," Rory says, his mind made up as he gathers his things. His mood and tone softens as he shakes everyone's hand in turn, giving Nahin an elf-hug. "May our paths cross again. And may Lady Luck shine on the Dutybound's next adventure.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 am

Marcus salutes Rory and raises a hand in blessing, asking for Torm's guidance on his quest.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Nahin - Elf

Return quickly Rory...
Nahin will say with emotion. Try to leave some women for the rest of us.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Rory laughs. "No chance of that," he says with a grin. "Take care of yourselves, my friends."

With that, Rory departs.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kjc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Jayce - Fighter
"Han and Dak, and now Rory...this stinks...," Jayce says quietly. After a few moments, he says to no one in particular, "I'm gonna pick up some supplies," as he walks out.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Previous

Return to Forgotten Realms: Northlands of Adventure