Baldur's Gate Enhanced

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Baldur's Gate Enhanced

Postby GreyKatana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:42 am

Just found this: http://baldursgate.com/index.en.html
This is really cool and the system requirements lists a 1GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and a GeForce 2 ;)

Also for those looking for the original at a cheaper price you can check out GOG if you don't already know them: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/baldurs_gate_the_original_saga
GreyKatana

Re: Baldur's Gate Enhanced

Postby 3llense'g » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:26 pm

I wonder if they'll upgrade the graphics, and if they do, what will be the art direction. Also, I'm not glad to see the BG2 features, they're very last-days-of-AD&D2. :)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby GreyKatana » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

They are not upgrading the art. But they'll support higher/wide-screen resolutions.
I guess that the BG2 class features were added to please/interest a certain market but you just don't have to use them if you don't want.
Also two of the new characters, the wild mage and the Blackguard looks 3e+-ish to me but again nothings forcing you to use them (or even buy them as they are DLC on the iPad and Android version).
GreyKatana

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Want! I think I'll opt for the iPad version. I hope they get the user interface/input right for a touch pad. I bought D&D tactics for PSP and the UI was a real let down.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Return to Open Discussion