PLAYTEST GUIDELINES (Please read first)

PLAYTEST GUIDELINES (Please read first)

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 pm

PLAYTEST GUIDELINES

First, thank you for your support of this project! In return for your generosity I'm happy to make this playtest draft available for your perusal. You are under no obligation to playtest or offer feedback, but your feedback is most welcome. I just have a few things I would ask of you:

Please do not share the playtest draft file except with your gaming group for playtest purposes only.

Please do not share any art that appears in the playtest draft.

You are welcome to post brief snippets of text for discussion purposes, but please do not post large portions of text.

Note that this is not an OGL product, so no material presented here is open content.

Thank you again for your support! Just by participating you have already done so much, but please help spread the word about this project when you can.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: PLAYTEST GUIDELINES (Please read first)

Postby rsaintjohn » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Dan, do you want feedback posted/discussed in this particular sub-forum? Do you want the topics created freeform by us, or do you have plans for specific topics/questions/feedback?
Robert
--
Cleveland, OH (the other Final Frontier)
rsaintjohn

Postby Goblinoid Games » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm

rsaintjohn wrote:Dan, do you want feedback posted/discussed in this particular sub-forum? Do you want the topics created freeform by us, or do you have plans for specific topics/questions/feedback?

I'd like most feedback here just because it is easier for me to track down. For now it is pretty freeform. As we go along I may have specific questions. I would ask that (if possible) before we get too deep into any mechanical critique we see how it works in play. But regardless, I welcome comments of any kind.

Having said all of that, feel free to discuss the playtest document outside of the forums here. I would just ask that no large amounts of text are shared. Also please don't share any art. I'm planning to start posting a forehead sample every Friday on my blog until the fund raising is over.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Omote » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 am

Are there plans to update the draft copy here once playtesting and feedback begins?

Sidenote:
Oh, and BTW nice to meet another Final Frontierer from Cleveland, rsaintjohn. ;)

~O
Omote

Postby Goblinoid Games » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 am

Hi Omote--I will do updates if something pretty crucial arises, but at this stage I would hope nothing too radical. When I said "we" for playtesting I meant the collective we, not just myself but any backer who wants to playtest. Since you are an "Admiral" you'll need to start brainstorming alien ideas!

Dan
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby rsaintjohn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Omote wrote:Oh, and BTW nice to meet another Final Frontierer from Cleveland, rsaintjohn. ;)

Hey! We should schedule a playtest via PM!
Robert
--
Cleveland, OH (the other Final Frontier)
rsaintjohn

Return to Second Edition Playtest