Cybernetics?

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Re: Cybernetics?

Postby Atomic Ray » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Mal, I like what you did...the mutations compared to equivalent android/cyber results was fun.

Keep up the good work, I am a fan.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Re: Cybernetics?

Postby Malcadon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Atomic Ray wrote:Mal, I like what you did...the mutations compared to equivalent android/cyber results was fun.

Keep up the good work, I am a fan.

Thanks! :D

The funny thing, is that I forgot that I wrote all that until now. I remembered that someone made the Industrial and Civilian feature chart, but the Equivalent Mutations to Android Features slipped my mind. I spent an evening writing that out, and I had to end it when I got too sleepy, then I totally forgot about it the next day. It all came back to me. :P

Oh, by the way! There is a Cyberpunk 2020 fansite called Datafortress 2020 that features a $&!%load of new gear, tech, cyberware, vehicles, and locations. The Nomad Market (and Dust In the Wind) alone is like a whole bad-ass world built for Mad Max fans!!! :twisted: If you what ideas on cybernetics, this is the best place to start!

BE FOREWARNED: that site has pic-heavy pages (they shamelessly borrow heavily from other sources), and lot of gratuitous nudity! 8-)
Malcadon

Location: I'm at your game table, fuled by caffeine and madness!!!

Previous

Return to Mutant Future