[UK] Looking for a group in the East Mids (Leicestershire)

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

[UK] Looking for a group in the East Mids (Leicestershire)

Postby NotSoNinJa » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:14 am

Greetings All,

I would really like to get a group together for a Labyrinth Lord game. Unfortunately this 'real life' thing stops me from attending any of my local groups regularly enough to play or run a campaign so I'm trying to set something up on my own rather erratic schedule.

I'd like to start with a couple of one or two session adventures to get things going with a view to a longer term campaign in the future. I'm a bit 'rusty' as far as DM'ing goes but I'm hoping that a few sessions with some existing material should get me back up to speed.

If you're interested please reply here or get in touch via a PM or email notsoninjaAToutlook.com
NotSoNinJa

Re: [UK] Looking for a group in the East Mids (Leicestershir

Postby NotSoNinJa » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Just to keep anyone who might chance across this thread in the future up to date:

I've got a core group of players interested in starting a game in Loughborough (we start 23rd January) but I'm am still looking for one or two more if anyone else is interested in the future.

Cheers,

Bruce
NotSoNinJa

Re: [UK] Looking for a group in the East Mids (Leicestershir

Postby Scalydemon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 am

Maybe try over at DF if you don't have any luck. Gets more traffic

http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=44

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Return to Gamer Gatherings