Beneath the Moathouse

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Beneath the Moathouse

Postby Spanningtree » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Tavin - Monk

Tavin will come forward with his bastard sword whipping around and try to peg the "new master".
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kjc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:24 am

Caydon - Rogue
Caydon launches a sling bullet at the "Master", then will move to flank him if possible.

ooc: I keep trying to find someone to "backstab"! :mrgreen:
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby greyarea » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 pm

The New Master, Round 2

INITIATIVE baddies [1d6] = 2 party [1d6] = 6

Father Redmond casts Hold Person yet again. save vs spells at -2 [1d20-2] = 7-2 = 5 The new master is magically paralyzed.

Defenseless, he quickly falls prey to the party's attacks.

You have one enemy paralyzed and a second is magically asleep.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Effric 4/8 <4>
--Calthas 4/8
Tavin 5/5
Father Redmond 9/9 <3/1>
Caydon 6/6
--Thurwin 5/5 <>
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Tavin - Monk

Seeing his opponent freeze up Tavin will stop his attack: Maybe we bind them and take them back to town? Putting his sword away he will look around the room letting someone else do the talking.
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Thurwin - Wizard

Thurwin, convinced that this was possibly the end, breaks into a wide grin and says "One asleep, one immobile. Nice. Let's get them bound and gagged securely, and make our way out of here quickly. I think our friends in Homlett will be anxious to see these hooligans."

OOC: Let's strip these two of armor, weapons and gear, and let them keep their pretty evil cloaks. Then we'll bind them up very securely and take them back to the tower, shall we? Or do we rest then return? What do you all think?
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Tavin - Monk

The worker ants always return to the queen. He will say gesturing to the "master". We could hide the bodies and put this place back in order and setup an ambush for any returning troops while we rest. He will say with a shrug.... Or, we could return now and rest in town, return once more to pickup any stragglers. I would think rest now might be prudent, we may run into issues on the way back to town.
Spanningtree

Postby GreyKatana » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Father Redmond - Cleric

With a hand rubbing his lower back and another on his broom, Father Redmond takes a deep breath after the exertion.
"Hummm, I think we should head back with the Master to Hommlet now and dispose of his lackey. But whatever we decide to do, we should both restrain them and gag them. We don't want the Master to start casting spells at us when he unfreezes."

He approaches Calthas and starts explaining the details of his magic to his companion even though no such thing was asked:
"You know he isn't actually paralyzed the way you think he is. The way it works is that he is literally stuck in a state of paralyzing laughter sent by Zagyg from his domain high in heaven. I believe the Master is having quite a good time right now, but he is so ecstatic that he cannot move a muscle."
GreyKatana

Postby badams30 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am

How about we ransack this area (it must be his quarters) and take his stuff and him, and we can bunk with the crustacean (we could haul some fresh corpses for him) or go to the upper level where the bandits were and rest up. What do you say? Rested with full spells would be a great thing...
badams30

Postby kwll » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Calthas attempts to dismiss quickly the Father Redmond: "Alright then, let's hope he stays like that a long time. The evil person that he is truly deserves such a horrible torture!" and turns to his other companions to state his point of view: "Going out with few remaining magic might be dangerous, but I don't feel comfortable staying in this place with the master of all these foul creatures. Besides, who knows if there is not a higher level master hidden somewhere? Let's search this place and move out of here. There will be other occasions to go back soon."
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby GreyKatana » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 pm

badams30 wrote:How about we ransack this area (it must be his quarters) and take his stuff and him, and we can bunk with the crustacean (we could haul some fresh corpses for him) or go to the upper level where the bandits were and rest up. What do you say? Rested with full spells would be a great thing...

OOC: Good idea about bunking with the lobster I had forgotten about him.
However I just did my maths again and Father Redmond is <3/0> on his spells so he won't be able to cast Speak with Animal again to speak with the creature.
GreyKatana

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk