Ohio's Con of the Cob & Michigan's U-Con

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Ohio's Con of the Cob & Michigan's U-Con

Postby sniderman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Hey gang,

I'll be manning the Goblinoid Games / Pacesetter vendor booth in the dealer's area at both conventions this year. So stop by to see what's new in the store! Also, I'll be running some Pacesetter "one-on-one, one-room scenarios" at the booth, so if you've wanted to learn how the Action Table System works, it's a great chance to try it out.

Also, I'll be running games of Mutant Future and Cryptworld at both cons:

At Ohio's Con on the Cob in October:
Cryptworld: Death in the Dust
In 1901, the gold-mining boomtown of Weaver, Arizona, was suddenly abandoned by its citizens after a series of unexplained disappearances, and the town was left to crumble in the desert sands. Recently, however, tourists are flocking to the former ghost town, which has been revitalized as a historical attraction. Is history about to repeat itself?

At Michigan's U-Con in November:
Mutant Future: Gimme Shelter III - Down to Earth
NOW HIRING: Barter John needs six apocalyptic scavengers to investigate last month’s meteorite impact crater. Rumors of extraterrestrial infestation are to be ignored. Any retrieved Bygone artifacts will be split 60-40. Tools and transportation provided. No mants or boulderoids need apply.

Cryptworld: Forget-Me-Not
Horrific axe murders recently committed in Oregon's Tillamook State Forest are identical to those committed by the legendary "Paul Bunyon Butcher" 40 years ago. However, the original killer – now elderly and feeble – remains behind bars. Has a copycat killer surfaced, or is this the work of something even more sinister?

Hope to see you there!
sniderman

Re: Ohio's Con of the Cob & Michigan's U-Con

Postby sniderman » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey gang,

I'm here at Con on the Cob this week, running Cryptworld and Thundarr for attendees. Plus, there's a big ol' Goblinoid Games / Pacesetter booth in the Vendor's Hall you should check out! (I should know -- I'm setting it up right now.) If you'd like to read my day-by-day travelogue of the event, be sure to stop by The Savage AfterWorld this week. And if you're at the con, stop by the booth and say "hey!"
sniderman

Postby seneschal » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Bah! Thundarr would make quick work of those Cryptworld critters. ;)

The Thundarr mini looks great, by the way.
seneschal

Postby Omote » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:19 pm

I'll be there on Friday, looking forward to the booth action. I plan on some LL too (hopefully a few games). See you at the show!

~O
Omote

Postby sniderman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 pm

We'll be hard to miss!
sniderman

Postby Omote » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Looking great!

~O
Omote

Return to Gamer Gatherings