Skull Mountain: The Sacrifice

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Skull Mountain: The Sacrifice

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 pm

OOC: Revised post below.
Last edited by Craigers07 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craigers07

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Furuk exits the room and heads over to the locked gate.
Craigers07

Postby greyarea » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 pm

The Locked Gate

The party returns to the locked gate area but finds it empty! The elf maiden is gone! Clarence hisses something in lizard-speak but with no translator, you cannot be sure of what he's saying.

A quick use of the key and the gate is open. The door on the other side is closed, but you swear you can hear chanting on the other side!

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 30/34
--Furuk 36/36
Dieter 18/18
--Dandy 23/23
Einar 11/11
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes looks at his comrades and says "Well, looks like this is it, fellas. What do you say? Time to clean this place out?"

Grimes says quickly, "If you want me to run in first, I'm sure to anger em' real good with my shield. While they focus on me, you guys could make your move. Not to mention, I still have the web spell in this cloak."

OOC: Grimes loves to charge in blindly, but realizes it's likely he'd be a goner without a plan. He'll pause to hear a good plan, then he's ready to roll. He is also totally willing to be a decoy or meat shield if it helps the party out.
badams30

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Furuk puts on the cloak that Dieter gave him earlier.

"Let's see if Einar can take a look at what's going on in there. I'm ready to head in but would like to see what we're up against."
Craigers07

Postby greyarea » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Einar, rogue (autopilot)

I'm sorry, Furuk, but unless that's an empty corridor out there, and by the sounds of it it isn't, then sneaking though a closed door is likely to get me killed, says the thief. I had a friend try it. He quaffed a potion of invisibility, opened the door and was dead faster than you can spit. The door opened and they knew someone was there and that was all she wrote. Too bad too, he was a good thief. We spent a while in the Guild together...
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes says "Hey, someone could put on one of those red robes and follow Wormy here inside. It might only work for a minute, but it might buy us some time to hit em' hard."

OOC: Grimes would be happy to wear the robes, but his stature would likely kill that plan.
badams30

Postby Craigers07 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"Understandable Einar. I was mistaken in believing the enemies were a little further away."

"Your idea sounds good to me Grimes. Let's put on some robes and follow right behind our charmed friend. We don't have much time left, I'm ready to head in."
Craigers07

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 am

Dieter - Mage

Sounds like a good plan!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am

Grimes - Fighter
So it sounds like one of us will don the red robes and follow Clarence into the room, and perhaps when the door is open, Einar (invisible, of course) would peek in and get the layout, then tell the group, and we'd make our move.

OR we could ask Clarence to walk in (opening the door, and that way Einar would have a way in, and it would look just like Clarence went in. At any rate, Grimes wants to get in there. He's just thinking that in the red robes and with his shield, it'd be like lighting a powder keg...

any other ideas? Grimes is game for any of em.
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain