3. Save a Horse...

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 3. Save a Horse...

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 am

Tret, the goblin points to some of the Wolfskull goblin corpses littered amongst the horses and the Viper goblins. "Kloss-lunk," she says. "Wolf skull."

"Elf lady lives in wagon," the goblin says to Athelstan. "Buys horses. Sells them, too. She lives that way," she says, pointing in the same direction she pointed earlier.

Jarek raises an eyebrow. Taras frowns.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 am

Tret, rogue

"Sounds like our Kloss-lunk is the white wolf Biz saw earlier. Nice frown, Taras. You know this elf-lady?"
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 am

Athelstan - FIghter

Athelstan says says to the goblin - "Are you the last of your tribe?" If she says yes, Athelstan will say to the group out of earshot if possible - "I must be getting weak, but she's been helpful, and if she can't initiate reprisal against anyone, I have no quarrel with her. Her fate is up to you all."
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 am

Biz: MU

Bizenghast watches with curiosity.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:28 am

Jarek puts his arm on Tret's shoulder. "Kloss-lunk means Wolfskull in goblin, my friend," he says. "I think she just means the Wolfskull tribe."

To Athelstan's question, the goblin replies. "Don't know. Young and most women stay behind. Could be alive still."

Taras, conferring with the rest of you out of earshot, spits on the ground. "We found three of these goblins with the snake tattoos in the pens," he says. "It was her tribe who killed Hakos and Novannes. The only thing we owe her for helping us is a quick death, if you ask me." In answer to Tret's question, he shakes his head. "I don't know of any elf lady who sells horses," he says.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 am

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan shrugs and says to Taras: "Good point. She's yours. Let's wrap this up and follow the horse tracks to wherever or whoever they lead to. And woe to whomever that may be."
Athelstan says to Renardius, "Brother, do you have anything for these damn blisters?"
badams30

Postby greyarea » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:49 am

Tret, rogue

Tret says to Taras, deadpan, "I'll make the kill if you want."

Aside to Jarek, "Thanks for the language lesson, buddy."
greyarea

Postby kipper » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

badams30 wrote:Athelstan says to Renardius, "Brother, do you have anything for these damn blisters?"

"I could try, but I would not be able to do any more healing for today. We may need the magic later."

"Let's get going, as to what we do with that thing," he indicates the goblin prisoner, "I do not much care, but she is not a threat to us at the moment."
kipper

Postby badams30 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Thanks Renardius, "Of course. Thanks. I'll tell you... I'm tired of things hitting us, spitting caustic juice on us, and trying to kill us. It's time to get these horses and go back to the homestead..."
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Soldath - Mage

Soldath will dismount and look for the darts he threw.

OCC: Let me know if he is able to recover any.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror