Bobgoblin's Bastion -- New OSR Blog

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

Bobgoblin's Bastion -- New OSR Blog

Postby the bobgoblin » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 am

Well met, one and all.

I'm the Bobgoblin, and I'm sort of a late-comer to the OSR community. Although I played 2e AD&D before moving on to 3.x, and was vaguely aware of a few retro-clones, the sheer scope of the movement eluded me until recently.

So, I started a blog, and my very first review is of Labyrinth Lord. I doubt I said anything that hasn't been said already, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and expand my readership beyond the couple of friends who've signed up to follow me.

So, please come visit my humble blog. I plan to post something about once a week, and it will usually be review of OSR gaming material, musings on the hobby, brainstorm ideas for campaigns & house rules, etc. I also hoping that the various reviews will help me settle on an OSR game that will become my go-to for old-school style.

Again, nothing cutting-edge, I'm sure, but I'm in it because I love it.

http://bobgoblinsbastion.wordpress.com/

Hope to see some of you there. I'll check in here as often as I can.
I haven't played Dungeons & Dragons all these years without learning a few things about courage.
the bobgoblin

Return to Bloggers