Keep on the Borderlands

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: Keep on the Borderlands

Postby rredmond » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Black Wyvern wrote:I have put quite a bit of time into this module during the last few months; remapped the caves and split them up all over the map, added several more lairs, made the wilderness map into a hex map to make it easier to run with wilderness rules and expanded it to 2 pages by 2 pages. Also added a village and expanded several of the lairs and hinted at plots, begged, borrowed, stole and made up hooks galore. Basically made it to run as a series of mostly short adventures. I also mapped the Cave of the Unknown and hidden passage under the Guildhouse, connected them to the Shrine of Evil Chaos and made a dungeon prison under the fortress part of the keep and connected it to the hermit who is now a watchman for a chaotic thieves guild. ...
Sounds incredible!
Please let me know if you ever share your expansions.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Postby Blood axe » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Awesome. Id like to see more of that. Im a big fan of The Keep.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Black Wyvern » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:39 am

Most of the remapping was just to divide up the CoC, those maps are here in the mapping area. Once I get through some of my extra content I will post it with the maps. We are close to finished with the mound. Didn't play this week due to holiday.
Black Wyvern Press
Black Wyvern

Previous

Return to Open Discussion