Red Eye

KJC's pbp game

Moderator: kjc

Re: Red Eye

Postby jcftao » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 am

Steven

Steven is still up front, trying to get the attention of the pilots.
jcftao

Postby kjc » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm

jcftao wrote:Steven

Steven is still up front, trying to get the attention of the pilots.

First Class
Steven races past the frightened passengers. "What's going on?" "Why is it dark back there?" "Why isn't somebody doing something?" He ignores the questions and pleading looks and pounds on the cockpit door.
Almost instantly he hears a buzzing noise behind him, and as he turns, a light blinks on a handset. A muffled voice from the cockpit says,"This is the Captain. Pick up the intercom."

@jcftao: PM sent
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 am

Coach
There seems to be no noise from the Aft Galley. It is eerily quiet as Tommy's lighter flickers to life. The flame forms a halo around the Irishman, pushing back against the darkness, as it draws attention to it's wielder...

Connelly has ammended his action per PM.
@Whiplash: Check PM, I need a clarification please.
Victim's actions?!
;)
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby jcftao » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 am

Otis Morton

Otis is getting nervous being confined in the tiny bathroom with a passenger who is becoming hysterical.

He peeks his head out the door and spies Steven Robertson.

"Hey! What's going on in the back of the plane? We better let that FBI guy know!"

Getting no reaction from Steven, Otis lumbers towards the aft section.
jcftao

Postby Miraje » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:24 am

kjc wrote:Coach
There seems to be no noise from the Aft Galley. It is eerily quiet as Tommy's lighter flickers to life. The flame forms a halo around the Irishman, pushing back against the darkness, as it draws attention to it's wielder...

Connelly has ammended his action per PM.
@Whiplash: Check PM, I need a clarification please.
Victim's actions?!
;)

Tommy

OOC: the only halo Tommy is likely ever to earn... and he protests the label "victim" :cry:

"C'mon, ye blighter, show yerself if ye dare...
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby badams30 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Whiplash - Confused Rockstar

Whiplash says to Chester, Tommy and anyone in earshot: "C'mere! Let's stay together! This dude's gonna pick us off one by one if we keep this up!" Whiplash will head back toward Chester and Tommy as he looks about.
badams30

Postby kjc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 pm

The intercom blares to life.
"Attention all passengers, this is the Captain speaking. As you know...multiple passengers are dead..." the Capt. says hesitantly, struggling to find the words. "We have not abandoned you. I have been ordered to secure the crew and cockpit to ensure that we reach L.A. Stay together and do what you must to protect yourselves..." "And now I'm speaking to whoever is responsible for this...violence. We don't have the fuel for an alternate destination, we don't have the fuel to return to Hawaii. The authorities are already aware of the situation, and will be waiting in force when we arrive. There is no where to go and nothing to be gained...
Let's talk about what you want... please answer the intercom in the rear galley."

New Round.
Players have initiative!
Actions?!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Miraje » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:04 am

Tommy

Tommy bunches up with the other active characters and prepares for the worst.

OOC: thumb on the fuse of one bomblet, ready to pinch and throw.

kjc wrote:The intercom blares to life.
"Attention all passengers, this is the Captain speaking. As you know...multiple passengers are dead..." the Capt. says hesitantly, struggling to find the words. "We have not abandoned you. I have been ordered to secure the crew and cockpit to ensure that we reach L.A. Stay together and do what you must to protect yourselves..." "And now I'm speaking to whoever is responsible for this...violence. We don't have the fuel for an alternate destination, we don't have the fuel to return to Hawaii. The authorities are already aware of the situation, and will be waiting in force when we arrive. There is no where to go and nothing to be gained...
Let's talk about what you want... please answer the intercom in the rear galley."

New Round.
Players have initiative!
Actions?!
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby jcftao » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:26 am

Steven

Steven will pick up the intercom near the cockpit ONLY IF he sees that Connely is talking to the Captain using the rear intercom.

Hopefully, he can listen in on the conversation.

If this doesn't happen within the next few minutes or he hears any sounds of a fight, he will go to meet the others in the back.
jcftao

Postby jcftao » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 am

Chester

Chester will join up with Whiplash and Tommy and get ready to fight using his trusty fire extinguisher.

Otis will walk to the rear of the plane and quiz the rest of the passenger about what is going on.
jcftao

PreviousNext

Return to CRYPTWORLD