The Wooden Mouse

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

The Wooden Mouse

Postby Blood axe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 am

You look up from your mug of ale to see the crowd at the Vulgar Unicorn Tavern part like water as a young man strides towards you. The stranger introduces himself as Revel Lordson. He is clothed in rich furs and fine silks, a ruby studded necklace about his throat and extravagant rings on his hands. He stands tall and proud and there is a look about him that speaks of nobility. He speaks in a calm refined voice. I have need of the services of one such as yourself, and I am willing to pay well. Music to your ears....

Solo adventure for one Thief of Levels 6-9. If you have a favorite Thief character, current or retired, let me know.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Re: The Wooden Mouse

Postby sniderman » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm

I'd love to run Rizzo DeRatt through this, but I have plenty goin' on right now.

(Yes, the name is a bad pun, but he's an incredibly fun character to play. Imagine Steve Buchemi crossed with the weasel from the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons...)
sniderman

Re: The Wooden Mouse

Postby Blood axe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

sniderman wrote:I'd love to run Rizzo DeRatt through this, but I have plenty goin' on right now.

(Yes, the name is a bad pun, but he's an incredibly fun character to play. Imagine Steve Buchemi crossed with the weasel from the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons...)

Well, maybe you can bring Rizzo out of retirement some other time. :D
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Return to Gamer Gatherings