Online LL Sunday Evening Google Hangouts Stonehell Dungeon

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Online LL Sunday Evening Google Hangouts Stonehell Dunge

Postby Crose87420 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 am

So this Sundays game had James from the Goblonoid Games forum and Imurphy from the Microlite20 forums. Our other player, Marissa, went to the mall, and well, that was the last that was heard from her!

The characters Daedalon the magic-user and Rev. Wilkes a Halfling cleric along with their entourage of meatshields, I mean women-at-arms and torch-bearers, entered Stonehell Dungeons gatehouse on the surface level. They encountered long-dead adventurer's ghosts, avoided a wasp swarm and defeated several pesky Stirges (almost losing their torchbearer Claremunda in the process). They found a bottle of "Ole Dad's Sweetness" (a popular red wine in the area) and a cask of some even finer vintage wine, a few lose gold pieces and a cheap gem. Before too long the Priests of Woodcliff's gate appeared, a bluish-glowing door, and the party was whisked back to the chamber in the basement of the Temple of Woodcliff.

So that's two forays to Stonehell Dungeon, no deaths yet, though two really close calls.

Google+ Hangouts is working really well. It's fun to see the people you're playing with and feels almost as good as sitting around a table at home, drinking, eating, joking around and all that other great bs.

Chad
Crose87420

Postby knightvision » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:37 am

I realized due to the time diffrence, I'm on the west coast. I have to much going on a 3pm on a sunday to play at this time. Apoligies. :oops:
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Postby Crose87420 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

I realized due to the time diffrence, I'm on the west coast. I have to much going on a 3pm on a sunday to play at this time. Apoligies.

No problem, we're always here if you find the time.

Chad
Crose87420

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings