New Race: Radspawn

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

New Race: Radspawn

Postby justisaur » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Radspawn
Hit Dice: 1d6 per point of CON
Mutations: d4+4 physical, mental or plant mutations.
Alignment: Always Chaotic

Radspawn appear to be a patchwork of parts from humans animals and plants. They have a 2 in 6 chance of having a natural weapon as does a Mutated Animal, damage from which should be rolled as follows: d6; 1-2 1d4; 3-4 1d6; 5-6 1d8. Due to their chimeric nature, they receive +3 to Con, but their long term memory is impaired receiving -2 to Int, and being found horrific to all races receive a -1 to Cha, as well as receiving -3 reaction adjustment to all races beyond their own.

Radspawn are highly mutated and start with d4+4 mutations randomly from physical, mental and plant mutations. Radspawn do not take damage from radiation, and instead are healed by it, healing 1 point of damage for each die a source of radiation would normally do, they are unable to heal from any other sources, but heal d6 hp overnight. If a Radspawn has been exposed to any radiation sine their last sleep period, they will further mutate during their next sleep period, usually overnight. Randomly determine one of it's existing mutations and replace it with a new random mutation. Even without exposure to radiation, a Radspawn will mutate at random as above (replace a mutation between sessions if they did not mutate during a session).

---------------

Just thought this one up. I'm not sure it needs the healed by radiation thing, but seemed to fit. I thought it would be fun to have something you aren't stuck with the same mutations all the time, more chaos!

Oh and hi everyone! I've got some questions and a game, so I'll be posting more shortly.
justisaur

Return to Mutant Future