Welcome To Morgan Vale!

badams30's Labyrinth Lord p=b-p game.

Moderator: badams30

Re: Welcome To Morgan Vale!

Postby badams30 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

By a show of hands, who has updated their sheets with new level, HP and whatnot? And I assume ready to continue? I'll wait for a reply and by Friday night, we'll be moving forward... yeee-haw!
badams30

Postby greyarea » Thu May 01, 2014 7:52 pm

I haven't but I reread and still didn't see what our XP gained for this adventure was. I did see the 60PP...
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 am

XP and hit points updated. Treasure and equipment shopping not done yet.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Spanningtree » Fri May 02, 2014 1:41 am

There was no XP to my knowledge. It was just level up to the next level, I think. So Nahin is 2/2 Fighter/Mage. Not sure on the treasure.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Fri May 02, 2014 2:56 pm

dun.

Marcus can now attempt to turn undead. Boy, that could have been useful in the last adventure. :)
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 pm

You never know, you may find it useful very, very soon. Come to think of it, you guys seem to find undead a lot.
I'll be moving ahead tonight. PREPARE YOURSELVES!
badams30

Postby badams30 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:12 am

Winston smiles and motions the men with the sacks to come forward. They place a bulging small sack at each of your feet. (Each sack contains 750GP.) Winston nods and says "If you don't have a pressing engagement, I'd like you all to join me for dinner tonight. I'd like to chat with you all, and extend our hospitality before you depart our lovely city." Victor smirks and says "Squire Nahin and Sir Rory, if you'll accompany me, I'll see what I can do to assist you with your spell requests."

The Captain beckons Marcus to approach, and says quietly "Please come with me back to the order. I realize that you need to leave soon, so I'd like to have some time with you and your charge (nodding at Grinkle). You'll be done by dinner time, and then you can continue on your journey.

The assorted guests present make pleasant conversation and thank you for your efforts, and one by one, they depart. As you are preparing to go your separate ways for the day, Han, with Dak at his side, calls you all aside. With a serious look on his face he says "Fellas, I hate to leave you in a bind, but I've been asked to stand up a shrine to Tymora at Zundbridge. I'll miss you all, but I'll drop by Daggerford on occasion." Dak chimes in and says with a shrug "Yeah, I'm gonna go wit Han. He need a big sword, can't take care of himself. Dak miss you all. You smash bad guys without me, okay?" He almost looks sad, but a reassuring shoulder slap from Han elicits a smile from the big half-orc. Tidake approaches at the same time and says "well, I appreciate you all savin' me. I've been thinking about things, and I'm going to be heading back toward the mines and see if I can find my brothers. I've got a new lease on life. If you make it north of Neverwinter, look for me, eh?" And he quickly exits, obviously uncomfortable with goodbyes.

So you stand together - Jayce, Nahin, Rory, Grinkle and Marcus. The Dutybound is down a few members, but things are looking up. You are free to go about the city, and attend Winston's dinner or not.

What are your plans for the day?
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Nahin - Elf

Nahin will hug Han and Dak: You will be missed but we will meet again, it's in the stars.

Nahin will ask for directions to a weapons shop that might carry items that have been imbued with enchantments after he follows Victor regarding the spells.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Fri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm

"Take care of yourselves," Rory says to his departing companions. "Should our paths cross again in the next year, I promise not to rob you, after all we've been through."

OC: Sentimental sap. :lol:
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kjc » Fri May 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Jayce - Fighter
Turning to Han, "I've never met another who could cut the cheese like you! " And then to the half-orc, "I've never met anyone with a heart as big as your's...you remember all the table manners I taught you, okay?" As he places a hand firmly on Han and Dak's respective shoulders, Jayce is a bit misty-eyed. "It has been an honor to walk with you my brothers.."
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

PreviousNext

Return to Forgotten Realms: Northlands of Adventure