PowerPoint & Generators

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

PowerPoint & Generators

Postby hartwell » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi all. I've found a LL character generator and know where there are plenty of creature and map generators online. What I'm thinking about doing is creating a PowerPoint that includes interlinked combat flowcharts and lots of generators. The idea being a referee could use this product to run a game with zero prep or previous knowledge of the map or LL rules. I started working out a flowchart and outline and then wondered if I was reinventing the wheel.

Question 1: Does anyone know of such a product?

Question 2: Can I publish such a product, assuming I follow the OGL as described in the core rules?

BTW, you can see more of my thinking in this post: http://digitalorc.blogspot.com/2011/01/gaming-technology.html
hartwell

Re: PowerPoint & Generators

Postby knightvision » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Wonderful stuff. I posted a comment on your blog. 8-)
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Postby hartwell » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 pm

@knightvision: Thanks for your positive comments. I'd be happy to collaborate on this project. The link below will take you to the outline I"m putting together. If you want to, take some time to look it over, keeping in mind it's still a very rough draft, and let me know what you think. If you're still interested in collaboration, I'll give you authorization to edit the document with me. That way, we can work together on our own time.

I visited your website; nice job! Do you have a list of your products anywhere that I can preview?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Dylan

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LiH3GEB1eKfuYGVDg5gdRUwzsYOVJZspHd206DdxnOE/edit?hl=en&authkey=CI_U8fQI
hartwell

Postby knightvision » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Well I guess I need to update the marketing on the website. It's under adventures tab at the top.

We currenly only have one offering - GT1 Path of the Delver adventure 8-)
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Return to Labyrinth Lord