A few picture requests.

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

A few picture requests.

Postby Agrippa » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 am

I'd like some help looking for a few picutres for use in a project on this site. Well ten to be more exact. First, two adventuring priests/templars. One should be a sun priest or other light-based priest, with the other one more diabolical in nature. Second three diplomats and or troubadors, dosen't matter which. One holy and celestial in aspect, the second one more dark and deathly in nature and the third should be of infernal backing. Third, a battle-crazed if not possesed warrior of horrific strength. Fourth, three thieves, bandits or assassins. One good (or at least roughly on the side of good), the second corpse-pale and ghoulish in the the thrall of of a chthonic master and the third a Hell-backed killer. Fourth, I'd like either a sorcerer of scientest of Faustian bent. I'd be very greatful if you help.
Agrippa

Re: A few picture requests.

Postby Agrippa » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 am

Is no one here interested in helping me out?
Agrippa

Postby Blood axe » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:25 am

Maybe give it more time than 1 day ?? ;)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Agrippa » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:46 am

Blood axe wrote:Maybe give it more time than 1 day ?? ;)

You're right, sorry.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay then it's been a week and no one else posted. Is anyone else here interested?
Agrippa

Postby austrodavicus » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Assuming you're after free art Agrippa, searching for free clip art can be a tedious task. Here's a site you may find helpful, but with tens of thousands of images to look through you'll need a bit of spare time:

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/
austrodavicus

Postby Agrippa » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

austrodavicus wrote:Assuming you're after free art Agrippa, searching for free clip art can be a tedious task. Here's a site you may find helpful, but with tens of thousands of images to look through you'll need a bit of spare time:

http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/

I'll look through it. It's not quite what I was looking for but I'll check it out.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Okay then, I need help looking for yet a few more pictures. Since I'm working on an Exalted conversion to RC/Mutant Future I'm going to need images for exemplars of each caste. Currently I'm working on the Infenal Exalted, after which I'll take a break from converting Exalt castes. Right noe I need a Malefactor. Any help would be appreciated.
Agrippa

Return to Open Discussion