Mutant Future campaign Chicago, IL

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Mutant Future campaign Chicago, IL

Postby Willy Elektrix » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:03 am

I am part of role-playing group with 2-3 other players. I will be starting a Mutant Future campaign the weekend of 9/26 or 10/3. I am looking to recruit another player or two. The game will probably be on Saturdays at a game store on the north side of Chicago. We will play alternate weeks. If anyone has any interest in playing, please let me know and I will try to work with your schedule.

I am a very experienced game master with a sense of ironic humor. I am more interested in role-playing versus "roll"-playing, but there will be plenty of dice rolling too.

I posted this in the Gamer Gatherings and Mutant Future forums. I didn't know which was best. Sorry to be a nuisance!
Willy Elektrix

Re: Mutant Future campaign Chicago, IL

Postby Willy Elektrix » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:08 am

The campaign will begin this Saturday (10/3) at 2:30PM at the Dice Dojo in Chicago (5550 N. Broadway). There are currently 3 players attending. Please send me a message if you intend to come (I hope that you do).
Willy Elektrix

Re: Mutant Future campaign Chicago, IL

Postby Willy Elektrix » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:34 am

The second session of this campaign will be Saturday 10/17 at 2:30PM at the Dice Dojo North in Chicago. New players are still welcome. Post here or send me a message if you are interested.

We had a blast last session. The players are traversing the mutated jungles of South America. They broke up a cult of addicts hooked on the psychotropic milk of a giant intelligent udder. The party consists of:

A pure human monk dedicated to preserving lost technology (think Canticle for Leibowitz).
A tough humanoid bear who is a former law enforcement agent.
A blind humanoid bat who knows a lot about animals.
A tundra rabbit who escaped from a super soldier experimentation program.
Willy Elektrix

Return to Mutant Future