Closed - LL pbp: Master of the Desert Nomads

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: LL pbp: Master of the Desert Nomads

Postby tumblingdice » Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 am

Thief it is, merias. I'll leave recruitment open overnight, then close it tomorrow. If you'd like, you could chime in over at the Unseen Servant forum to announce your intention to join. Greyarea too.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby connivingsumo » Wed May 14, 2014 3:18 am

Decent rolls, Merias! And WELCOME!! (even if I end up not joining) :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 am

merias wrote:Cool, I don't see any thieves yet.

Stats: WIS:7, CON:13, CHR:7, STR:12, DEX:14, INT:11

If you want, you can lower both your STR and INT by 2 so that you could raise your DEX by 2. That still leaves the former abilities in the average range, and bumps your DEX bonus from +1 to +2, along with a handy 10% bonus to your XP.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby merias » Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 am

tumblingdice wrote:
merias wrote:Cool, I don't see any thieves yet.

Stats: WIS:7, CON:13, CHR:7, STR:12, DEX:14, INT:11

If you want, you can lower both your STR and INT by 2 so that you could raise your DEX by 2. That still leaves the former abilities in the average range, and bumps your DEX bonus from +1 to +2, along with a handy 10% bonus to your XP.

Sounds like a plan, thanks. Also, I posted in your thread over at US, but I have to have the post approved by the moderator as I have only used the dice roller there, not the forums.
merias

Postby tumblingdice » Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 am

Recruiting closed for now. Forum open at Unseen Servant. Thanks, everyone, for your interest.
tumblingdice

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings