New Labyrinth Lord Module for Sale!

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

New Labyrinth Lord Module for Sale!

Postby hartwell » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm happy to release my first Labyrinth Lord publication. Click Here to Purchase: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=97707.

Something has happened to the delicious beer in Shattenberg! None of the residents have seen the brewing monks for weeks and the tavern masters are oddly silent. Where once it was a delicious and creamy blend of mountain mushroom-based stout, it now offers an odd coppery taste and costs twice as much. For a small mining and farming town on the edge of the wilderness, this is a tragedy. Now rumors have begun circulating that hideous creatures gathered to the north are somehow the cause. The players are hired to investigate and, if possible, remedy the problem.

The Blasphemous Brewery of Pilz is written as both a stand-alone adventure and, if you take a liking to the town of Shattenberg and its locale, a rich source for subsequent adventures. Contained within are maps of the Pilz Monastery and region, background information, multiple adventure plots, a new spell, and new monsters.
hartwell

Re: New Labyrinth Lord Module for Sale!

Postby 3llense'g » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:53 pm

What player number and level is it intended for? I don't see it anywhere. :)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Return to Advertisements