Class; Nymph

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Class; Nymph

Postby Malcadon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:25 am

Nymph
Requirements; WIS 12, CHA 12
Prime Requisite; WIS CHA
Hit Dice; d6
Maximum Level; 7

Nymphs look like Elven females with unnatural beauty. Being a fay, they lack the understanding of civilized behavior and norms. They are also lustful and devoid of any modesty. Do to their striking beauty, they can be hard to look at. Anyone trying to target a Nymph with missile or a spell must Save vs Paralyze or become blinded for 2d4 rounds, and if she disrobes, all onlookers must Save vs Paralyze or become paralyzed for 2d4 rounds.* Elves, fairies, and Nymphs are immune to this effect. They may freely suppress this ability. One day per level, a Nymph may cast Charm Person as a spell-like ability. Once per day, they may cast Dimension Door. Being elf-like, they have infravision of 60 feet, and have keen eyes that allow them, when actively searching, to detect hidden and secret doors with a roll of 1-2 on 1d6. Because of their connection to nature, elves are completely unaffected by the paralysis ghouls can inflict. They have all the abilities of a Druid at equal to their Hit Die. They speak Nymph, Satyr, Elven and Common.

At 7th level, they take a fairly-like form with large gossamer wings to become a Fairy Queen to rule over an enchanted forest. They will Attract 1d6 Nymphs, 1d6 Dryads, 1d4x10 Pixies, 2d20 Nixies, and 3d6 sprites, who are spread-out over the forest, but can freely appear at her court.

1 3d6 Druid level 3 xp 0
2 4d6 Druid level 4 xp 4,200
3 5d6 Druid level 5 xp 8,400
4 6d6 Druid level 6 xp 16,800
5 7d6 Druid level 7 xp 37,600
6 8d6 Druid level 8 xp 75,200
7 9d6 Druid level 9 xp 150,400

STR 3/16
INT 3/18
WIS 9/18
DEX 3/18
CON 9/18
CHR 3/18

*yes, I have Nerfed for the sake of playability. If I maintained their monster ability, they could easily kill everyone by streaking across a battlefield. (As it is, it is already an overpowered class.)

Malcadon

Location: I'm at your game table, fuled by caffeine and madness!!!

Return to Open Workshop