Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Postby kwll » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:18 pm

The confusion comes from the fact that I am utterly lost as to where Meringered is, or where he goes, or how many spells he has left for the day (thus the if's in my descriptions). So it's good that a summary was made. :oops:

I will try to be more careful from now on.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 pm

It's partly my fault. It's easier to keep track of stuff like arrows and spells when the DM moves things along at a good clip, something on which I've been sorely lacking of late. Also, as one who appreciates maps, I know how helpful they can be in visualizing who's where and what's what. In this case, having an invisible room in the middle of everything made a map impractical, so I got lazy. There should be no more invisible rooms in this adventure for some time, possibly ever. :D
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Happy GM day, tumblingdice
greyarea

Postby kipper » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:29 pm

I will be away from my computer for a couple of weeks (March 9-23).

Please NPC Anja for me while I’m away. I posted her general intentions for the upcoming rounds in the game thread.
kipper

Postby tumblingdice » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Will do, Kipper. Safe travels.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:13 pm

It occurred to me that not everyone in this game plays in one of Paul's (greyarea's) games, and may not have heard the news. Please join me in congratulating our newest D&D Dad! :D
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Thank you!! :D
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:43 pm

How are you all doing, anyway? Sleep deprived, no doubt...
badams30

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Sleep deprived fo sho. Some days worse than others. I wanted to update posts here last night and literally couldn't between a migraine and extreme overtiredness. My wife told me that I seemed to be sleepwalking and I have things that I apparently read but don't recall reading.

Of course, all that could be early onset dementia...
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Yeah, about two weeks after we brought our third home, I got up at about 2AM and for some reason I can't think of, I went downstairs (and had to open two locked baby gates in the process) turn on the lights, and brewed a pot of coffee. Problem was I put the grounds in, put the water in, but forgot to put the pot under the drip thing-a-mabob. All 12 cups ran over the counter and kitchen floor. The missus wasn't too happy, and neither was I. Not so much for the cleanup, but the fact that I had to clean it all up before I could make another pot.

The things you do when operating on autopilot.

Just about anyone who has been in the Army (or prob any branch of service) has developed a talent to sleep at a moments notice ANYWHERE. On a ten minute bus ride, standing in a water filled foxhole, whatever. I put that to good use for all of our children. Rocking them and feeding them - I'm snoozing. Ten minutes in between dinner and setting the table - snoozing. You name it....
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror