What is your favorite MF character type?

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

What is your favorite MF character types(+ a few extra)? (pick 3)

android human
No votes
synthetic human
No votes
replicant human
5%
android animal
No votes
synthetic animal
No votes
replicant animal
No votes
mutant animal (stock animal with mutations)
30%
humanimal (stock animal + human)
10%
mutant human (with random mutations)
15%
mutant human (with set mutations as a new species)
15%
mutant plant (mobile plant)
5%
mutant plant (symbiotic or parasitic bonded with a stock animal or human)
5%
pure strain human (pre disaster type...vault dweller or cryo type)
5%
pure strain human (post disaster type, born to the new world)
5%
robot (functional non-humanoid...vehicle, fork lift, etc.)
No votes
other (post response)
5%

Total votes : 20

What is your favorite MF character type?

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 pm

List your favorite type of character and perhaps a few thoughts about why?
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Re: What is your favorite MF character type?

Postby Atomic Ray » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 pm

I chose...

mutant animal (stock animal with mutations)...I like the idea of an animal looking more like it is supposed to and then consider the mutations...a talking dog with four partial hands, a prehensile tail, and infra-vision...very cool in my eyes :)

mutant human (stable mutations)...this is a nudge towards science, Darwinism at it's best, with a lucky few passing on successful genes...the new tribes...tons of potential

mutant plant (symbiotic or parasite)...a favorite of mine actually...the idea of a mutant vine for example with roots tapping into the soft sections of a stock (not mutant) animal or human to gain access to the senses, vocal, manipulation, and movement (I prefer the idea of pure strain animals/plants due to the mutant ones not "tasting" right...perhaps a DNA issue...more so because power gamers cause me much grief, so the idea of "I want plant mutations and more mutations from my host" gives me rash :) )

I do also like the idea of vault or dome dwellers coming into the new world as virgins but bringing education/knowledge/tools/etc.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Return to Mutant Future