I'm back! Sorry for the absence...

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Re: I'm back! Sorry for the absense...

Postby petespahn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Welcome back, Dan! Sorry to hear about all the hardships, but I hope you're doing better now. Me and my family will keep you and yours in our prayers.
Small Niche Games
NEW: Tower of Boon Companions: A Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox adventure for 3rd-5th level characters.
Also check smallnichegames out on Google+
petespahn

Re: I'm back! Sorry for the absence...

Postby Blood axe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Whats upcoming for GG? Anything planned?
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Goblinoid Games » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Blood axe wrote:Whats upcoming for GG? Anything planned?

Yep! Just been delayed the last 6 months or so but Tim Snider and are are in the selection/editing phase of a new monster book for Cryptworld, should be released in the first quarter of 2015. I still need to talk to Tim about the particulars but we will also likely release a book of shortish adventures for Cryptworld, authored by Tim. I also intend to do a Kickstarter for a combined LL/AEC, within the first half of 2015 but no firm date set, depends how these other projects go. I'm not looking out yet beyond these things but I always have ideas and things around. I have some Labyrinth Lord manuscripts (adventures) already written and paid for that I need to finish editing to get ready for publication, so that is in the pipeline as well. Certainly more to come but these are the most immediate things.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby bighara » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Whats upcoming for GG? Anything planned?

Yep! Just been delayed the last 6 months or so but Tim Snider and are are in the selection/editing phase of a new monster book for Cryptworld, should be released in the first quarter of 2015. I still need to talk to Tim about the particulars but we will also likely release a book of shortish adventures for Cryptworld, authored by Tim. I also intend to do a Kickstarter for a combined LL/AEC, within the first half of 2015 but no firm date set, depends how these other projects go. I'm not looking out yet beyond these things but I always have ideas and things around. I have some Labyrinth Lord manuscripts (adventures) already written and paid for that I need to finish editing to get ready for publication, so that is in the pipeline as well. Certainly more to come but these are the most immediate things.

Tell Tim he needs to run some Pacesetter games at Garycon! :mrgreen:
bighara

Postby ArcherSix » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:12 am

Glad things are looking up for you Dan. Looking forward to the new GG goodies coming our way.
ArcherSix

Postby Vile » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:01 am

Goblinoid Games wrote:I also intend to do a Kickstarter for a combined LL/AEC, within the first half of 2015 but no firm date set, depends how these other projects go.

This. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The BLUEHOLME™ Project
Vile

Previous

Return to Open Discussion