(BECM and MF) Agrippa's media heroes and villains thread.

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

(BECM and MF) Agrippa's media heroes and villains thread.

Postby Agrippa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm

As anyone here can tell I've become a fast fan of both older school D&D (BECM to be more exact) and Mutant Future. In this thread I plan to use both systems in an attempt to stat out whatever fictional characters tickle my fancy. Of course all characters will be listed in alphabetical order and further divided by heroic or villainous status.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A
Heroes
absol, the (Pokemon games)
Villains
B
Heroes
Villains
C
Heroes
Villains
Cearr, the Savage Barbarian (Exalted)
D
Heroes
Dib (Invader Zim)
Villains
E
Heroes
Villains
F
Heroes
Villains
G
Heroes
Villains
Graves, Gideon Gordon (Scott Pilgrim, post pending)
H
Heroes
Hartigan, John (Sin City, post pending)
Villains
I
Heroes
Villains
J
Heroes
Villains
K
Heroes
Villains
Kevin (Sin City, post pending)
L
Heroes
Villains
M
Heroes
Marv (Sin City, completion pending)
Midnighter (The Authority, completion pending)
Villains
N
Heroes
Nemesis (Nemesis the Warlock, post pending)
Villains
O
Heroes
Villains
Operative, the (the film Serenity)
P
Heroes
Villains
Q
Heroes
Villains
R
Heroes
Villains
Roak Junior (Sin City, post pending)
S
Heroes
Villains
T
Heroes
Villains
U
Heroes
Villains
V
Heroes
Villains
W
Heroes
Villains
X
Heroes
Xanatos, David (Disney's Gargoyles)
Villains
Xanatos, David (this makes sense in context)
Y
Heroes
Villains
Z
Heroes
Villains
Last edited by Agrippa on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
Agrippa

Re: (BECM and MF) Agrippa's media heroes and villains thread

Postby Agrippa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 pm

"Quit making fun of my head!"
Dib Membrane A.K.A. Agent Mothman Total Level 2
Lawful Neutral (Good tendencies) small human (technophile) Thief 4 (5,000 exp.)
Initiative +1 Perception +1 (11)
Languages English Reaction Adjustment +1
Speed 30 feet
Attack
Unarmed +1 melee, 1/round, 1d2 or
Other +[bonus] [melee or missile], [x]/round, [damage] or
Attack Value 15
Abilities Str. 6 (-1 to attack and 1d2 damage), Dex. 15 (+1 to missile attacks and initiative and -1 to armor class), Con. 9 (+0 on poison saving throws), Int. 16 (20 racial, 21 for levels) (+15% (+30 as a technophile) to technology and up to four languages, English and three others), Wis. 8, Will 12 (16 racial), Cha 5 (+1 to reaction rolls, 2 retainers at morale 5 each)
Class Features Backstabbing x2, Climb Sheer Surfaces 90% (85%), Move Silently 35% (40%), Hide in the Shadows 24% (29%), Open Locks 30% (35%), Pick Pockets 35% (40%), Find/Remove Traps 25% (40% for finding, 30% for removing), Hear Noise 45%, Read Script 80% and Incremental Defense Improvement.
Skills
Physical Acrobatics 1 (proficiency bonus) (+7), Climb 1 (proficiency bonus) (-2), Craft 2 (proficiency bonus+1/2 level) (+8/+14), Jump 1 (proficiency bonus) (-2), Pilot 1 (proficiency bonus) (+7) and Stealth 2 (proficiency bonus+1/2 level) (+9) 10/10 points
Mental Civics 1 (proficiency bonus) (+13), Computing 2 (proficiency bonus+1/2 level) (+14), Investigation 2 (proficiency bonus+1/2 level) (+14), Medicine 1 (proficiency bonus) (+13), Nature 1 (proficiency bonus) (+13), Occult 1 (proficiency bonus) (+13) and Perception 2 (proficiency bonus+1/2 level) (+1) 13/13 points
Mutations
Physical None per se, but treat as having the dwarfism mutation due to young age.
Mental None
Height 3' 6” Weight 70 lbs.
Possessions Black trench coat, black leather boots, blue t-shirt with an unsmiling grey face, glasses and whatever he can build or requisition from the Swollen Eyeball Network. Also a modified Irken ship and his own laptop computer, which he once used to hack into the Massive's information network. Dib also owns a zip-line but no runners, preferring to use his hair instead and a dirty chicken toy he acquired from Chicky Licky while setting out to debunk the myth of Chickenfoot. It functions as a grappling hook.

Background
1. Origin:
2. Profession:
3. Relationships/Allegiances:

Dib is the main antagonist of Nickelodeon's Invader Zim and the brainchild of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac's creator Jhonen Vasquez. Sadly it was canceled but reruns can still be found on Nicktoons network and I think DVD's of the complete series are for sale.
Last edited by Agrippa on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 pm

David Xanatos
"Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot through Hell."

Race: Technophile (modern age pure human)
Class Level: Brawler (think very skilled if mundane martial artist) 13 (1,050,000)
Character Level: 10
Hit Points: 96 (6,5,3,5,5,3,6,1+10,8,2,2,3,5,7,2,7,10+6)
Armor Class: 8 (unarmored), 4 (with ballistic nylon)
THAC0: 11
Alignment: Neutral (True Neutral) formally Chaotic (Neutral Evil)

Attacks: 3/round, six if unarmed
Melee: +1 to attack
Missile: +2 to attack for missile at 900 ft./1,800 ft or 75 ft./150 ft.
Damage
Melee: 1d10+1d8, +1 to all weapon damage.
Missile: 6d6 (laser rifle) or 5d8 vs. electronics (EMP rifle)
Brawler features: +3 unarmed attacks per round, unarmed strike damage, damage reduction 5, Master's Degree in dirty fighting, extra attack and fighter combat options.
Master's Degree in Dirty Fighting: Chokehold, Stunning strike 13/day, Improved Trip (+4 to all tripping attempts), Blind-Fighting

Strength: 11 (13 for levels) (+1 to attack and plus one die type lower to damage)
Dexterity: 11 (13 for levels) (+1 to missile attacks and initiative and -1 to armor class)
Constitution: 15 (+0 on poison saving throws)
Intelligence: 15 (19 racial, 22 for levels) (+20% (+35 as a technofile) to technology and up to five languages, English, Greek and three others)
Willpower: 12 (16 racial)
Wisdom: 15
Charisma: 16 (+1 to reaction rolls, 6 retainers at morale 9 each)

Kit Laser rifle, EMP rifle, Gargoyle exo-suit (treat as winged scout armor), jet pack and under suit armor (ballistic nylon). To be finished later.

Background and personality: The multi billionaire David Xanatos was born in 1955 in Bag Harbor, Maine to Petros Xanatos and his wife. Even then David, while working in the family commercial fishing business, was an incredibly bright and talented young man. His life then changed in the year 1975 when young David Xanatos happened upon a collection of 10th century coins worth an estimated $20,000, which he then sold. He invested a large portion of the proceeds in an aggressive mix of stocks and mutual funds, along with numerous other financial ventures.

In the year 1996, David Xanatos acquired the ruins of Castle Wyvern and transported them to Manhattan, and rebuilt it piece by piece atop his skyscraper the Eyrie Building.

To be finished later but for the basics think Lex Luthor but with at least a rudimentary conscience and the ability to take defeat in stride with grace and dignity.

David Xanatos was created by Greg Wiseman for Disney's Gargoyles and was voiced by Jonathan Frakes.
Last edited by Agrippa on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:10 am

The Operative
The Operative: I'm sorry. If your quarry goes to ground, leave no ground to go to. You should have taken my offer. Or did you think none of this was your fault?
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: I don't murder children.
The Operative: I do. If I have to.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Why? Do you even know why they sent you?
The Operative: It's not my place to ask. I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: So me and mine gotta lay down and die... so you can live in your better world?
The Operative: I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... any more than there is for you. Malcolm... I'm a monster. What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [the Operative has politely asked Mal to return River] You have to open with payment.
The Operative: That is a trap. I offer money, you'll play the man of honor and take umbrage; I ask you to do what is right and you'll play the brigand. I have no stomach for games.

[to Mal] "You are fooling yourself, Captain. Nothing here is what it seems. You are not the plucky hero, the Alliance is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena."

Race: Pure strain human
Class Level: Street fighter (think of him as a combination of swordsman and assassin) 6 (52,583)
Character Level: 5
Hit Points: 65 (8,6,3,4,5+8,4,4,7,8,8)
Armor Class: 4, 7 (without body armor)
Attack Value: 15
Alignment: Neutral (True Neutral) formerly Lawful (Lawful Evil)

Attacks: 1/round; +2 to attack for melee and +2 to attack for missile.
Damage: 1d8 with sword, 1d6 unarmed.
Street fighter features: 3xweapon damage while backstabbing, Hide in the Shadows x%, Move Silently x%, Climb Walls x%, Hear Noise 1-3 (d6), Master's Degree in dirty fighting, extra attack and fighter combat options.

Strength: 15 (16 for levels) (+2 to attack)
Dexterity: 17 (+2 to missile attacks and initiative and -2 to armor class)
Constitution: 14 (17 racial) (+0 on poison saving throws)
Intelligence: 15 (18 racial, 20 for levels) (+15% to technology and up to four languages, English, Cantonese and two others)
Willpower: 13 (15 for levels)
Wisdom: 15
Charisma: 18 (+3 to reaction rolls, 8 retainers at morale 11 each, if he so chooses)

Kit Sword, semi-formal clothing, body armor (AC 6), stun gun, sword strap and holster and finally his ring.

Background and personality: If you research the Operative you will find no rank or name, for he has neither. Officially he does not exist. What is known is that he is equal parts diplomat and assassin, and to those draw the Alliance's wrath he brings death.

The Operative was created by Joss Whedon for Serenity and played by Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Last edited by Agrippa on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 am

Reserved for Nemesis the Warlock
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 am

Since I'm still figuring out best to handle both Marv and Nemisis, I'd like to post up another previous work of mine. I've had two heroes and two villains, one of them counting for both, so how about an entire species of heroes or attempted heroes at least.

Absol, Harbinger of Disaster and Silent Protector of Mankind

Level: 4
Hit Points: 14 average (4d6)
Armor Class: 6
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Lawful Good

Attacks: 3/round, +5 to attack for melee and +1 to attack for missile.
Damage: 3d8+2d6+2 (2 claw swipes), 3d10+2d6+2 (bite)
Morale: 9 (15 using AEC rules)
Saves: Energy: 13 Poison or Death: 10 Stun: 12 Radiation 11

Strength: 26 (3d6+4 +1/three levels, min. 14) Dexterity: 15 (3d6, min. 12) Constitution: 13 (3d6 min. 8) Intelligence: 15 (3d6 min. 12) Willpower: 12 (3d6+3) Charisma: 9 (3d6)

Physical Mutations
Increased Balance/Mutation Score 14: Due to their mountain habitats, absols have become expert climbers and capable of balancing on almost any surface. This grants a +14 bonus to all attempts to retain balance and a +14% to climbing sheer surfaces.
Increased Smell/Mutation Score 15: Absols can pick up scents at 150 feet and tell the difference between
various smells even if some seem overwhelming to others. Creatures that are upwind can never surprise an absol.
Increased Strength/Mutation Score 10: Absols can summon bursts of great strength, dealing an extra 2d6 points of damage in melee.
Natural Armor (fur) Mutation Score 12: An absol's thick fur provides as much protection against physical harm as it does against the cold.
Night Vision 15: An absol can see up to 75 feet in complete darkness.
Unique Sense (Seimic Disturbances)/Mutation Score 18:
Unique Sense (Weather Patterns)/Mutation Score 18:
Mental Mutations
Combat Empathy/Mutation Score 12: The mental acuity of these creatures grants them a +1 to attack and a +2 to damage.
Know Direction: Absols never lose their way, ever.
Mental Barrier/Mutation Score 18: Like their fellow dark aspected creatures absols are more difficult to mentally control or psychically damage. This means that they all inflict a -4 penalty to all mental attacks against them and can sense mental attacks within a 40 foot radius.
Iron Will: All mental attacks against absols must succeed four times to take effect.

Diet, Habitat and behavior
At around 3'04" in length and weighing around 106 lbs, absols are a race of large sapient felines that dwell in remote mountain passes and trail and feed off of smaller non-sapient mammals. Being semi-social they will at times congrate in groups of up to 20 adults in a mile radius. Having no real group hierarchy absols simply band together when necessary or more likely on sheer whim. With that said they almost always form these temporary groups out of the same individuals and mate for life. When hunting or defending fellow packmates absols use their innate cunning and resourcefullness to full advantage, occasionally taking out prey animals four times their size. Not only can these large wildcats think, they can reason. But what makes them truly special is their ability to predict with 100% accuracy all sorts of natural disasters. More than this is what they do with this knowledge. Absols will actually walk into human lands to warn the inhabitants of the oncoming catastrophy, hoping that they'll evacuate, saving themselves and their children. Sadly, too often these noble creatures' warnings are ignored and they're later persecuted as perpetraitors of the tragedy in question. Yet they still warn us and attempt to guide lost humans back to their own kind.

Absols come from the Pokemon franchise.
Last edited by Agrippa on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:00 am

Marv
”This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.”

Race: Brute (Barbarian variant)
Class Level: Brawler (This is Marv we’re talking about here) 14 (1,280,000)
Character Level: 10
Hit Points: 243 (8,7,7,8,7,8,8,7,5,8,8,8,5,7,5,7,6,5+12,7,8,12,8,7,10,7,9,7+32)
Armor Class: 7 (Dex bonus x2 for being unarmed)
THAC0: 11
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (with Chaotic Evil tendancies without his meds)

Attacks: 3/round, 6/round unarmed, 5/round with Gladys
Melee +3 to attack
Missile +1 to attack at 400 ft./800 ft., automatic pistol (Gladys)
Damage:
Melee 2d10+3d6+3 (unarmed)
Missile 2d10+1d6
Brawler Features: +3 unarmed attacks, Master’s degree in dirty fighting, Damage reduction 5/-, Fighter Combat Options, Extra Attack

Strength: 17 (19 racial) (+3 to attack and twice normal damage)
Dexterity: 10 (13 racial) (+1 to missile attacks and initiative and -1 to armor class)
Constitution: 15 (18 racial) (+2 on poison and +1 on radiation saving throws)
Intelligence: 9 (13 for levels) (+5% to technology and up to two languages, one of them English)
Wisdom: 13
Willpower: 12
Charisma: 9 (6 racial, 8 for levels) (+1 to reaction rolls, 3 retainers at morale 6 each)

Physical Mutations
Bizarre Appearance
Increased Constitution (16/4) +32 hit points and +4 to disease and poison saves
Increased Strength (14/2) +2d6 to melee damage
Mental Mutations
Martial Affinity (13/2) +2 to hit and +1d6 to damage

Kit White undershirts, boots, black denim jeans, boxer shorts and Gladys.

Background and personality: {back ground and personality}
Last edited by Agrippa on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:35 am

Midnighter A.K.A. Lucas Trent
”Each drop is as deadly as every other part of my body, Jack. I beat AIDS in six weeks and a cold never stays in my system for more than a couple of minutes, remember? Un-blocking the opiate receptors in The Doctor's brain should be like Bruce Lee fighting an octogenarian. My anti-bodies can kick the crap out of anything.”

“Cyborgs. Well, that explains a lot. Like the unusually strong scent of fuel and oil. What it doesn’t explain… is why the hell are cyborgs stealing cats in Suburbia?”

"Let me make this situation clear for you. I know what special abilities you have. I can see the enhancements. I can detect the increased electrical activity in your brain. I know what moves you're preparing to make. I've fought our fight already, in my head, in a million different ways. I can hit you without you even seeing me. I'm what soldiers dream of growing into. I'm what children see when they first imagine what death is like. I'm the Midnighter. Your Move.”

Race: Paragon human (augmented Pure Strain Human)
Class Level: Street fighter (Ruthless Batman-like vigilante with the willingness to kill and cybernetic implants in his brain. Also made by Warren Ellis.) 24 (2,794,395)
Character Level: 13 (2,794,395)
Hit Points: 229 (8+6+4+7+4+5+7+8+7+5+8+4+5+7+4+6+5+8+8+4+8+5+6+5+6+6+6+4+66)
Armor Class: -1, -3 when dual wielding tonfa and fighting defensively
Attack Value: 3
Alignment: Lawful (I’m not touching whether he’s good or evil)

Attacks: 6/round*
Melee +10 to attack
Missile +9 to attack
Damage:
Melee** 2d8+3d6+4 (unarmed), 6d6+4 (staff, both ends), (3d4+3d6+4) two tonfa,
Missile What ever he has to throw.
Street Fighter Features: Hide in the shadow 76%, move silently 88%, climb sheer surfaces 110%, 5/6 chance to hear minute noise, backstab (damagex7, +4 to-hit), master’s degree in dirty fighting, fighter combat options, three extra attacks and fighter weapon mastery (which I'll handle later).

Strength: 16 (16 for levels, 22 for being over eighth level) (+4 to attack and 2d8 to unarmed damage)
Dexterity: 18 (23 for levels, 25 for being over eighth level) (+5 to missile attacks and initiative and -5 to armor class)
Constitution: 16 (19 racial, 21 for levels) (+3 on poison saving throws, +2 on radiation saving throws and 6d8 hit points per every five levels)
Intelligence: 18 (21 racial) (+20% to technology and up to 5 languages)
Wisdom: 16 (19 for levels, 20 for being over eighth level) Acts as a perecption like ability score. Intution basically
Willpower: 18 (20 racial)
Charisma: 18 (21 racial) (+2 to reaction rolls, 7 retainers at morale 10 each, if he had any)
Level: 0/8
8th level: 0/9

Physical Mutations
Ambidexterity Midnighter suffers no off-hand penalties to attack and can free wield two weapons at once.
Increased Constitution (18) +36 hit points
Increased Strength (11/2) +2d6 melee damage
Increased Dexterity (14/3) -3 to armor class
Nightvision (17) 85 feet of vision in darkness.
Regenerative Capability (16/4) recovers an extra 4 hit points per day with rest. Can re-attach limbs.
Quickness (13/3) movement speed doubled +1 extra attack per round
Unique Sense (14) Hostile intent in a 70 foot radius

Mental Mutations
Combat Empathy (16/4) +2 to hit and +4 to damage in melee.
Increased Willpower (12/2) +2 to Willpower and +12% to tech rolls
Martial Affinity (16/4) +4 to hit and +1d6 damage

Kit Two tonfa, retractable steel staff, leather jacket and body suit (treat as leather armor), boots, throwing stars and stainless steel calling cards.

Background and personality: I'll get to work on this.

*This include extra attacks as found on the Mutant Future advancement tables.
**This includes level based bonuses to melee damage.
Last edited by Agrippa on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:00 am

I should mention that this thread is going to start using even more of a Franken-system than before. A mix Mutant Future, Basic Fantasy RPG, Star Wars Saga Edition and Pathfinder's psionics (more of a continuation and expansion of 3.5 psionics) as sorcery and Path of War. I know this isn't as strictly old school as I think most of you may like, but I understand that, and I hope no one takes offense. I am fully aware of the monster I'm creating. With all that out of the way I'd like post my most recent character after this post is concluded, Cearr, the Savage Barbarian.

Here's a list of Cearr's Charms (superpowers basically), mostly his anyway, and generally what they and some others of there types do.

Adorjan: Joy in Violence Approach, Wind-Born Stride
Malfeas: By Pain Reforged, Hardened Devil Body, Scar Writ Saga Shield
Supernatural Martial Arts:
Infernal Monster Style: God-Smashing Blow, Raging Behemoth Charge, Retribution Will Follow, Infernal Monster Form

Malfeas Charms
By Pain Reforged - Resistance to non-lethal damage, pain effects and or grievous wounds.
Insignificant Embers Intuition - Perceive the strengths and weaknesses of others.
Green Sun Nimbus Flare - Bonus fire damage in melee.
Hardened Devil Body - Increases the damage a Green Sun Prince can take.
Scar-Writ Saga Shield - Reduces the physical damage the Infernal suffers.

Adorjan
Joy in Violence Approach - Improves initiative.
Self as Cyclone Stance - Grants multiple actions.
Unimpeded Perfection of Exertion - The warlock can maintain perfect balance when running. It also causes tracking of the Infernal to be more difficult.
Who Strikes the Wind? - Perfectly evade an attack.
Wind-Born Stride - Increases maximum speed.
Broken Silence Laughter Defense - Protects the Infernal from mental influence but requires maniacal laughter.
Sacred Kamilla’s Inhalation - Feed off the last breath of your victims.

Infernal Monster
God-Smashing Blow - Earth shaking, crater making strike. Can force certain creatures into incorporeal form after damaging them.
Raging Behemoth Charge - Charges towards enemies faster.
Retribution Will Follow - Murderous rage as a response to an attack.
Infernal Monster Form - Turn into a giant green rage monster.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:16 am

Cearr, The Savage Barbarian Total Level 6
Al: [alignment undetermined] Medium Barbarian/Mutant Human (Slayer Caste Infernal) Brawler 6 (40,836)
Initiative +2 Perception +7 (active), 17 (passive)
Languages Forest-Tongue and Rivertongue
Speed 43 feet bipedal (53 feet with Running Hunter Stance), 67 feet quadrupedal (83 feet with Running Hunter Stance)
Attacks
Unarmed +4 melee, 2/round, 2d6 or
Hatebringer +6 melee/+3 thrown, 1/round, 2d10+16
Ragemaw +2 hungry heavy shield, +4 melee, 1/round, successful parry or attack roll that fails by 4 or less, 2d8 or loss of weapon
Attack Value 14
Maneuvers Primal Fury (Crushing Blow: 1, Shoulder Rush: 1 and Bloody Riposte (Retribution Will Follow): 2), Broken Blade (Shards of Iron Strike: 1 and Flat Iron Riposte (God-Smashing Blow): 3), Golden Lion (Hunting Party: 1 and Tactical Movement: 1), Black Seraph (Seraph's Wrath (God-Smashing Blow): 2), Army of One (Vanguard Feint: 1 and Vanguard of One: 3) and Maula Kae (Confounding Strike: 1)
Readied 6
Stances Primal Fury (Running Hunter's Stance: 1, Stance of Aggression: 1 and Primal Warrior Stance: 3), Golden Lion (Golden Commander Stance: 3), Army of One (Challenge the Many: 1 and Thousand-Swords Bulwark: 3) and Maula Kae (Intimidating Presence: 1)
Physical Jump 3 (prof. bonus x2 +1/2 level); total +21, Climb 2 (prof. bonus +1/2 level); total +18, Ride 1 (prof. bonus); total +12, Acrobatics 2 (prof. bonus +1/2 level); total +15, Force 2 (prof. bonus +1/2 level); total +18, Stealth 1 (prof. bonus); total +12 and Endurance 2 (prof. bonus +1/2 level); total +14, 20/20 points
Mental Perception 1 (prof. bonus); total +7, Intimidation 2 (prof. bonus + 1/2 level); total +5, Survival 1 (prof. bonus); total +7, Nature 1 (prof. bonus); total +3 and War (Tactics 1 (prof. bonus); total +3, Command 2 (prof. bonus + 1/2 level); total +5
Mutations
Physical Increased Constitution (Hardened Devil Body) 17, Metamorph 11 (Infernal Monster Form) [gigantism and fleet of foot (jump distance times four)], Quickness (Wind-Born Stride) 12, Simian Deformity
Mental Force Screen (Scar Writ Saga Shield) 14
Height 6'8" Weight 264 lbs.
Possessions Tainted orichalcum grimcleaver (Hatebringer) (treat as vibro-axe), hungry shield (Ragemaw)

Background
1. Origin: Cearr was born to the High Chief Sgian of Talinin, a barbarian tribe on the border of both Linowan and Halta. Cearr was Sgian's son and heir, and was being groomed for chieftanhood. That was until their battle against the Haltan army and airfleet, the one that caused Talinin's destruction.
2. Profession: Warrior prince and war leader of a barbarian tribe.
3. Relationships/Allegiances: Fanatical devotion and loyalty to Malfeas, the Demon City and King of the Yozis. The Demon Emperor has raised up Cearr, bolstered him with his rage and green fire and made him anew. Malfeas is Cearr's god and the Savage Barbarian will gladly fight, kill for him and even die if need be, as unlikely as the last is. Wielding Malfeas' might grants Cearr a chance for the three main goals of his life, redemption, revenge and a shot at rebuilding his clan so they may reclaim their lands.
Last edited by Agrippa on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Agrippa

Next

Return to Open Workshop